1. When a little bit of food turned into a flock of birds standing on my brother’s head.
2. Flirty peacocks.
3. Dancin’ Elephant – A Music Video
I wish the quality of the video were better…but the HD version would take FOREVER to upload.
4. Rollin’ like Indiana Jones at the Monkey Temple in Ubud.
5. Trying the most expensive coffee in the world: Kopi Luwak.
6. My birthday cake with improv fist candles. (Too cool to explain.)
7. Hardcore Surfer Beach tours.
8. Temple #3059 = Tanah Lot.
9. Eating Ecuadorian foods in Bali.
10. Eating coconut like a boss.
11. Eating mie (noodles) and nasi (rice) for breakfast like an Indonesian boss.
12. Finding UFOs sculpted into Borobudur.
13. My brother’s #BatmanWisdom.
14. My dad getting used to the Indonesian “AC.”
15. My dad encountering cabe (chili) in his nasi goreng (fried rice).
16. Ibu meets Ibu.
17. Brother meets host brother.
18. My dad learning to eat with his hands.
19. My host father teaching my dad how to wear a sarong.
20. Wearing batik like a boss.
21. Hanging out on the floor and giving speeches of love and gratitude at my principal’s house.
22. Reviewing airplane safety measures.
23. Seeing this spectacular sight of a million flying foxes at sunset.
24. Chillin’ with komodos.
25. Flying lizards.
26. Snorkeling in Komodo National Park and surviving all these creatures.
29. Cat Naps.
30. “Esta tan caliente que la taza se esta derritiendo!” / “It’s so hot the cup is melting!” My dad got jokes.
31. Getting to act like Crazy Kids with my brother.
32. ❤ Gracias, familia, por viajar tan lejos para visitarme! Me alegro poder compartir una parte de mi vida con ustedes. Love and miss you, always!